Chris is a Business Advisory specialist and has over 20 years experience in client and business advising in Australia and England.
Chris provides clients with advice on taxation and business planning, business acquisitions, franchising and other advisory services.
Chris has a Masters degree in Commerce, a B.Bus, is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and is a CPA. He joined the Halpin Partners team in 2010, is based in the Cairns office and travels regularly to Innisfail and throughout Queensland to service our clients.
• Business Advisory
• General business advice
• All tax advice relating to Tax planning, Income Tax, GST, FBT and CGT
• Business performance monitoring and analysis
• Financial forecasting and analysis
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Due diligence support and reporting
• Strategic business planning
• International compliance and transactional advice
• Government and other grant assistance
• Retail Trade
• Tourism & Leisure
• Primary Production
• Building & Construction
• Master of Commerce
• Bachelor of Business
• Commissioner for Declarations, Queensland
• Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants
• CPA Australia