Lola is a Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) specialist and has over 20 years experience in the field.
The SMSF sector is a complex and constantly changing environment. Lola provides specialist support to our clients and manages complex queries and structures.
Born and raised in Innisfail, Lola joined the Halpin Partners team in 1997. Lola is a qualified CPA and holds a B.Com. She is based in the Innisfail office and provides specialist support to our clients throughout Queensland.
• Self Managed Superannuation Funds
• SMSF support and administration
• SMSF compliance, including audit management
• GST Compliance and transactional advice including preparation of BAS
• Preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for SMSFs
• SMSF contribution advice, including recontribution strategies and contribution caps
• Complex superannuation and retirement planning utilising available strategies to increase retirement wealth
• Clients are from a broad range of Industries looking to maximise their retirement wealth
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Member, CPA Australia