Shaun is a Business Advisory Specialist.
With over 16 years of experience providing specialist tax and advisory services to businesses across the property, construction, hospitality, manufacturing and tourism sectors, Shaun is now pursuing his passion for proactively assisting businesses to become more productive and more profitable.
A big picture thinker and with experience working with small to medium-sized business seeking to expand operations, optimise productivity and profitability, or to address tax or operational issues, Shaun has the knowledge and skills required to identify new opportunities and to fix emergent, business-threatening problems.
Servicing businesses in Cairns and throughout North Queensland from Mt Isa and Townsville and north to the Cape, Shaun enjoys tackling the issues that other accountants are not trained or experienced in handling, so that he can assist clients to develop solutions and strengthen their businesses into the future.
• Business Advisory
• Monthly Management reporting
• Business performance monitoring and analysis
• Financial forecasting and analysis
• Business modelling and scenario analysis
• Business valuations
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Due dilligence reporting
• Feasibility studies and project development
• Business financing
• General business advice regarding entity structures
• Tax planning advice
• Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
• Tax audit support, negotiations, objections and appeals
• Comprehensive audit services including financial, compliance, performance, special purpose audits and non-financial audit engagements
• Building & Construction
• Property & Business Services
• Tourism & Leisure
• Wholesale Trade
• Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
• Registered Company Auditor, ASIC
• Registered Tax Agent, ATO
• Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia