Emma is a client compliance and advisory specialist with over 12 years experience in tax planning, and the preparation and management of financial statements.
Emma works across all industries and provides our clients with accounting and financial management expertise. Based in the Cairns office, Emma provides support to our clients throughout Queensland.
Originally from England, Emma joined Halpin Partners in 2007 and is a Chartered Management Accountant and a CPA.
• Business Advice
• Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for small to medium businesses
• Tax Planning advice
• GST Compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
• Fringe Benefits Tax and advice
• Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
• Tax audit support, negotiations, objections and appeals
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Payroll processing, salary packaging, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance and advice
• Government and other grant assistance
• Primary Industries
• Retail Trade
• Building & Construction
• Property & Business Services
• Personal & Other Services
• Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Member, CPA Australia