The State Government has announced that they will open up a second round of their COVID-19 Adaption Grants Program. This program provides grants of up to $10,000 for businesses to fund a range of eligible activities (details below).
Applications open on 1 July. The first round of this program was fully subscribed in 3 days. We therefore encourage anyone who would like assistance with applying for this grant to contact us as soon as possible so we can verify that you will be eligible to lodge your application when the grant opens.
More information on eligible activities and eligibility requirements are detailed below.
Eligible activities – undertaken since 23 March 2020 – include:
Ineligible activities include:
Businesses need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
1. Be impacted by COVID-19 and show a 30% reduction in turnover for one month since 23 March 2020.
2. Be registered for GST.
3. Have turnover in excess of $75,000.
4. Have 1-19 staff and a total payroll of less than $1.3m
5. Have the businesses principal place of business in Queensland.
6. Have not applied for the first round of COVID-19 Adaption Grants.
For more information on this program please call Darren, Shaun or one of our team.