Christa provides business advice and manages client compliance obligations. Christa has been advising clients for over 12 years, specializing in the preparation of financial statements and taxation planning.
Based in the Cairns office, Christa travels regularly to surrounding areas and Mt Isa to provide advice and support to our clients across many industries including retail, construction and mining.
Christa joined Halpin Partners in 2008, holds a B.Com and is a CPA.
• Business Advice
• Financial statements and Income Tax returns for small to medium businesses
• Tax planning advice
• GST compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
• Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and advice
• Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
• Tax audit support, negotiations, objections and appeals
• Business valuations
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Payroll processing, salary packaging, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance and advice
• Building Services Authority renewals and reporting obligations
• Government and other grant assistance
• General advice regarding entity structures and registrations
• Building & Construction
• Personal & Other Services
• Primary Industries
• Retail Trade
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Member, CPA Australia