Christine has over 12 years of experience in client compliance, tax planning and financial statements preparation. She works with clients across a broad range of industries.
Originally from Malaysia, Christine graduated with Master of Professional Accounting at James Cook University and become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants since 2013.
Christine joined Halpin Partners in September 2021.
- Business Advice
- Financial statements and income tax returns for small to medium businesses
- GST compliance & BAS preparation
- Tax planning and cash flow budgeting
- Capital gains tax compliance
- Payroll processing, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance
- Trust account audit
- Self Managed Superannuation administration
- Retail Trade
- Building & Construction
- Property & Business Services
- Tourism & Leisure
- Medical Services
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Institute of Chartered Accountants