Cindy is a Client Accountant responsible for the preparation and management of client compliance activities, specializing in the preparation of financial statements, tax planning and business improvement strategies.
Cindy works across all industries and provides our clients with accounting and financial services.
Originally from China, Cindy joined Halpin Partners in 2019. Cindy completed her Master degree of Business majoring in Advanced Accounting in January 2015 and is a member of CPA.
- Business Advice
- Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for small to medium businesses
- GST Compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
- Tax Planning advice
- Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax and advice
- Business acquisition and disposal support
- Payroll processing, salary packaging, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance and advice
- Government and other grant assistance
- Primary Industries
- Retail Trade
- Building & Construction
- Property & Business Services
- Personal & Other Services
- Master of Business (Advanced Accounting)
- Member, CPA Australia