Craig is responsible for the management of preparation of client compliance activities as well as the support of our client information systems and needs.
Craig works closely with our clients across a range of industries. He’s based in the Cairns office and travels regularly to the Innisfail office to support clients.
Craig is a Far North Queensland local and joined Halpin Partners in 2008 as one of the first candidates to complete the trainee accountant program. Craig completed his B.Bus in 2010 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• Self Managed Superannuation
• Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for small to medium businesses
• GST compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
• Fringe Benefits Tax compliance
• Capital Gains Tax compliance
• Accounting software technical support
• Payroll processing, salary packaging, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance and advice
• Development of internal bookkeeping and record management systems
• Self Managed Superannuation administration
• Retail Trade
• Primary Industries
• Building & Construction
• Finance & Insurance
• Bachelor of Business (Accounting / Business Law)
• Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
• Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants