David provides business advice and manages client compliance obligations. David has been advising clients for over 20 years, specializing in the preparation of financial statements, tax planning and business improvement strategies.
Servicing a client base throughout Queensland, David has an in-depth understanding of many industries including retails, construction, primary production and mining services.
David joined Halpin Partners in 1999 and is based in the Cairns office. He holds a B.Com and is a qualified CPA.
• Business Advice
• General business advice
• Financial statements and Income Tax returns for small to medium businesses
• Tax planning advice
• GST compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
• Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and advice
• Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
• Tax audit support, negotiations, objections and appeals
• Building Services Authority renewals and reporting obligations
• Deceased Estates and Testamentary Trusts
• Government and other grant assistance
• Building & Construction
• Personal & Other Services
• Primary Industries
• Property & Business Services
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Justice of the Peace, Qualified
• Member, CPA Australia