Halpin Partners is one of northern Queensland’s largest independent accounting businesses. We have offices in Cairns and Innisfail and service over 800 clients, businesses and entities throughout Queensland. Our focus is on providing high quality value-added services and compliance activities for our clients.
We are a family friendly environment and we pride ourselves on our open and collaborative culture, which ensures our team looks forward to coming to work and being an important part of a successful and innovative firm. Halpin Partners is known as an employer of choice.
The Role on Offer
We currently have a full time position available for an experienced Front Desk Receptionist who will represent Halpin Partners in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Telephone – answer & distribute calls
- Manage visitor and contractor sign in procedures
- Coordinate daily courier services
- Stationery – maintain stock levels – order & receive
- Presentation – Maintain reception area in a tidy condition
- Book meeting rooms & organise lunches
- General Administration tasks
To be successful in this role, it is envisaged that you will have:
- Previous reception and customer service experience
- Possess a professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Own transport
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, you should apply for this role by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in confidence.