This position presents an exciting opportunity for a graduate to further their career and development within a forward thinking and innovative business.
About the Role
As the Graduate Accountant your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements, including the processing of data, preparation of work papers and liaising with clients under the supervision of your Team Leader
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping and software solutions
- Monthly management reporting and document creation
- Assisting other team members as required
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Enthusiasm and a keen willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualification (or near completion) in Accounting/Commerce
- Basic Excel & Word skills (essential),
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Work experience preferred but not essential
At Halpin Partners, we value performance, productivity, resilience, excellence, respect, teamwork, ownership and service. If you can demonstrate how you’ve incorporated these values into your life and career to date, we’d love to hear from you.
If you have a passion for accounting and a “can-do” attitude, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your confidentiality and guarantee that all applications will be handled in confidence.