Hugh is a Client Manager bringing to Halpin Partners over ten years’ experience advising and managing unique businesses. He has adept understanding of mainstream accounting and specialises in international taxation issues.
His past clients include successful and high profile entertainment businesses which required unique attention and discretion. As a result Hugh has developed skills and strategies to assist business owners understand, organise and manage their affairs.
Hugh has a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts (major Popular Music), and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants. He is also currently studying towards a Bachelor of Laws (Honours).
- Business Advisory
- International Taxation & Crossing Borders
- New Business start-ups
- Financial statements and Income Tax returns for SME’s
- International Taxation, crossing borders and residency advice
- GST compliance and transactional advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and advice
- Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
- Business acquisition and disposal support
- Business structuring and re-structuring
- Systems and Software for SME’s
- Music, Events, Design and Creative Industries
- Entertainment and Internet based companies
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts (major Popular Music)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants ANZ