Ken is a Business Advisory Specialist and has 15 years experience in client advising.
Ken has a wealth of knowledge and experience across many industries and disciplines.
Ken’s expertise in financial modelling provides clients with unique insights into the performance of their business and enables clients to understand the possible impacts of major decisions before those decisions are made.
Ken joined the Halpin Partners team in 2012 and holds an Associate Bachelor of Commerce. He is based in the Cairns office and travels regularly to support the needs of our clients.
• Business Advisory
• Monthly management reporting
• Business performance monitoring and analysis
• Financial forecasting and analysis
• Business modelling and scenario analysis
• Business valuations
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Due diligence reporting
• Feasibility studies and project development
• Business financing
• General Business consulting
• Building & Construction
• Property & Business Services
• Transport & Storage
• Associate Bachelor of Commerce
• Advanced Diploma of Business (Accounting)