Rhiannon is an experienced business advisor and strategist who has worked in a variety of industries and sectors in her career thus far. Having an advanced understanding of the economic genetics of the FNQ region, as well as national and global trends means clients benefit from a truly integrated approach to their business and growth opportunities.
Rhiannon’s experience spans strategic and business planning, financial modelling and forecasting, growth and development, business transformation and turnaround management as well as due diligence matters.
Rhiannon holds a Bachelor of Business with Majors in Marketing and Law and post graduate Honours in Marketing. She is also a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Director’s, Company Director’s course.
• Business Advisory
• Monthly management reporting
• Business performance monitoring and analysis
• Financial forecasting and analysis
• Business modelling and scenario analysis
• Feasibility studies and project development
• Business financing
• General Business consulting
• Building & Construction
• Property & Business Services
• Transport & Storage
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• BBus Hons GAICD